The Institute of Molecular Biology gGmbH (funded by the Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation) is inviting applications for 2 Postdoc Positions (1 Computational Biologist and 1 Molecular Biologist) in non-coding RNA & R-loop epigenetics.
Starting date: before April 2018
Duration: Initially 3 years; option for further extension
- Applicant must hold PhD & publications in a relevant field
- Applicant must have sound experience in R scripting or Python (Computational Biologist) and experience in molecular biology (Molecular Biologist)
- Applicant must possess familiarity with Omics techniques or –analysis, or with ncRNAs or R-loops.
- Applicant must possess excellent communication skills and good team spirit with the ability to solve problems independently
- Applicant must possess fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Apply by sending a single PDF file to email@example.com
- containing the following:
- Cover letter stating research and career interests
- Scans of degrees (Germans: including copies of Abitur- & Diplom/Master Zeugnis)
- Contact details of 2 references to personnel
|Organization||Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB)|
|Subject areas||Biology, Life Sciences|
|Deadline||31st December 2018|