The Department of Evolution, Ecology and Organsimal Biology, within the College of Arts and Sciences at Ohio State University seeks a Postdoctoral Scholar to join the team.
About the position:
- The selected candidates will work on bioinformatics projects associated with a federally funded project.
- Duties include some coding in R and Python, designing, managing, and interpreting analytical projects, authoring manuscripts, and seeing those papers through the publication process.
- The postdoctoral scientists typically participate in lab activities, are likely to mentor graduate and undergraduate students, and may have opportunities to pursue side projects.
- The successful applicant will have an interest in evolutionary genetics, experience with acoustic ecology and avian systems, and experience with the analysis of large data sets consisting of genetic, phenotypic, behavioral, and environmental data.
- Applicant must hold Doctoral degree in Biology.
- Avian systems, Acoustic Ecology, Statistical inference, Working with DNA sequence data and Bioinformatics
Apply online with the following required documents:
- Cover Letter
Requisition Number 459567
|Organization||Ohio State University|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 May 2020|