The Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research has two openings for the position of a Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Reference number 09_2019) in the Department of Pharmacology (Prof. Dr. Stefan Offermanns) to do research in the field of tumor biology / vascular biology.
About the position:
- The positions are available to study processes involved in tumor cell metastasis and tumor cell dormancy as well as molecular and cellular endothelial processes underlying flow-dependent regulation of vascular tone and inflammation.
- Applicant must be enthusiastic, highly motivated to join the international research group.
- The projects involve the generation and analysis of complex genetic mouse models, in vitro siRNA- and CRISPR/Cas9-based screens as well as basic cell biological, biochemical, molecular biology and histology techniques.
- Previous experience in these techniques is appreciated.
- Applications to be submitted online including:
- Statement of interest
- Full CV including certificates
- Names and addresses of at least two references
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research|
|Subject areas||Basic cell biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Histology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|