University of Hong Kong: Research Associate/Research Assistant (Two posts) at the Department of Chemistry, The University of Hong Kong (Position Ref. No.: 201601426)
Starting Date: To commence on December 1, 2016
Duration: One year, with the possibility of renewal
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree or above in Science or Engineering
- A background in chemistry and materials,
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Those with research experience in materials synthesis in ceramics & metal oxides, and catalysis are preferred.
Work / Tasks Involved:
- The appointees will perform synthesis of catalyst materials, characterize its chemical & physical properties, and test performances.
- They will participate in an Innovation Technology Fund (ITF) project
- Will have opportunities to interact with industries.
Fellowship: A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits.
Application Procedure: Applicants should send their completed application form together with an updated C.V. to Dr. Vanessa Li (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application forms (345/1111) can be downloaded at the link below.
The University places great emphasis on developing staff potential, and has in place a variety of development opportunities and assistance for staff at different stages of their career.
The University thanks applicants for their interest, but advises that only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified of the application result.
|Position Title||:||Research Associate/Research Assistant I/II (2 posts)|
|Department||:||Department of Chemistry|
|Deadline||:||November 20, 2016|