The Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MIPS) at Monash University is inviting application for two Research Fellows in Pharmacology.
- The candidate will apply experience to pharmacological analysis of GPCR function, including modified GPCRs to study GPCR structure-function.
- The selected candidate will work within a broader team integrating molecular and analytical pharmacology, membrane protein biochemistry, high-resolution cryo-EM structure determination, and medicinal chemistry to understand and modulate GPCR function.
- Applicant must hold a PhD in an appropriate discipline and extensive experience in pharmacological assay of GPCRs.
- Specific experience working with class B1 GPCRs would be highly desirable.
- Candidate will be able to work both independently and seamlessly within a larger team environment, including application of highly developed technical skills, and rapid ability to learn new techniques.
How to apply:
|Subject areas||Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||11 May 2021|