Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Environmental Engineering) in the Ministry of Jal Shakti, Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation at Central Water & Power Research Station Khadakwasla Pune.
Remuneration: Rs. 15600-39100/- (PB-3) plus Rs. 5400/-(Grade Pay) Revised Pay Matrix Rs. 56100-177500 /- (Level 10) Pay Rs. 56100 plus allowances as admissible.
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on normal closing date (not exceeding 38 years for OBC candidates; relaxable for regularly appointed Central Government Servants upto 5 years as per instructions or orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time).
- Applicant must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Having at least three years research experience in Environmental Engineering.
- Basis and applied research using the hydraulic and water quality models to assess the environmental impacts on water bodies like rivers, lakes, estuaries and coastal waters due to sewage, industrial and thermal effluents.
- Estimation of environmental flows.
- To carry out river rejuvenation studies.
Probation: One year.
How to apply:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Subject areas||Environmental Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||As per Government of India norms|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12 March 2020|