The EUTOPIA European University is pleased to announce the opening of 20 post-doctoral fellowships, within the EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowships Programme (EUTOPIA-SIF).
About the fellowship:
- The EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowship Programme has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement n. 945380, for a total number of 76 post-doctoral fellowships, over 4 years, and a budget of 10,2M€, of which 5,6M€ financed by the European Union and 4,6M€ by the EUTOPIA partner universities.
- The EUTOPIA-SIF programme is coordinated by CY Cergy Paris Université.
- The aim of the EUTOPIA-SIF programme is to enhance the research potential and career perspectives of outstanding young researchers from around the world.
- Materials engineering: including advanced analytical science, photonics, new material science, quantum technology
- Data & Intelligence: including artificial intelligence, complexity, information-systems engineering
- Health: including immunology and antibacterial resistance, cancer, ageing, reproductive health, neurosciences
- Sustainability: including energy, circular economy, mobility, urban planning, material heritage, water management
- Welfare & Inclusion: including business management and finance, governance, ethics, inequality, law and demography
- Recognised Researchers (stage 2 in the EURAXESS definition), PhD holder or equivalent, of any nationality, complying with the MSCA-COFUND mobility rule.
- No seniority condition applies; however, candidates cannot hold a permanent research position.
- Applicants are entirely free in the design of their research project. However, they must indicate one or more of the programme’s Key Research Areas to characterize their project.
- All disciplines, and namely applications from the Arts and Humanities, are welcomed, in connection with EUTOPIA-SIF Key Research Areas.
- EUTOPIA-SIF fellows must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the selected primary host university for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the date of appointment.
How to apply:
|Organization||EUTOPIA European University|
Materials engineering, Materials engineering, Health, Sustainability, Welfare & Inclusion
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||11 JANUARY 2021|