These doctoral Scholarships were started in 1996 and revised in 2016. The aim of the Scholarships is to encourage and support academically excellent domestic and international students in all disciplines, who are paying domestic fees, to pursue doctoral study at the University of Auckland.
- Students will be assessed for scholarship eligibility at the time of application to the doctoral program.
- Selection process: selection is based on academic merit and strategic factors
- These Scholarships are granted on the recommendation by the University of Auckland to the Council of the Board of Graduate Studies
- The Scholarships shall be recognized as the University of Auckland Doctoral Scholarships.
- The University provides a tax-free stipend of up to $27,000/annum, with a cost of living adjustment to the stipend value, for up to 3 years.
- Students enrolled in a PhD, DClinPsy or the research component of another approved PhD project.
- Compulsory tuition-fees will also be given for up to 36 months to all domestic students and international students who are eligible to study under the domestic fees policy.
- International students will also receive compulsory international student health cover.
- Part-time students will be paid pro-rata for up to 72 months
- Students who have already been enrolled to their PhD program are not eligible for scholarship.
- The Scholarships will be available for full-time enrolment in the Degree of PhD, Doctor of Clinical Psychology or the research component of another approved PhD.
- The scholarships may also be available to domestic students for whom socially compelling reasons make part-time enrolment preferable
|Organization||University of Auckland|
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by the university|
|Eligibility||Open for domestic as well as International applicants|
- Name of Organisation Field Value