200 Scholarships, Schwarzman Scholars Program, China: Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University, China
Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders.
The program will give the students the opportunity to develop their professional networks and leadership skills through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University– one of China’s most prestigious universities.
Scholarship can be taken at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China
Level of study: Master’s Degree Program
Fields of Study:
- Public Policy
- Economic and Business and
- International Studies
Number of Scholarships: Up to 200 students.
The percentage allotted is as follows:
- 45% of the first class will come from the United States
- 20% from China and
- 35% from the rest of the world
Nationality: open to all nationalities
Scholarship value: The outstanding students selected would receive a comprehensive scholarship. It will include:
- tuition and fees
- room and board
- travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- an in-country study tour
- required course books and supplies
- lenovo laptop and smartphone
- health insurance and
- a personal stipend of $3,500
- Undergraduate degree, first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
- Applicants who are currently studying in undergraduate degree programs must successfully complete all degree requirements by 1 August 2018 before orientation begins.
- Students from all fields of undergraduate study are welcome.
- However, it will be important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to demonstrate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Age: Applicants must at least be 18 but not yet 29 years of age as on 1st August 2018.
- English language proficiency: official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application if the applicant’s first language is not English. Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- The applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program, the English language eligibility criteria is waived off.
How to apply:
The applicant must complete an online application form and submit the required documents by the deadline.
|Fellowship Level||Masters Degree|
|Subject Areas||Any subject|
|Fellowship Amount||As illustrated above|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||May/ Sept (Yearly)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value