240 PhD fellowships by SINGA: SINGA is an award given to international students with excellent academic undergraduate and/or master’s results, and strong interest in doing research leading to a doctorate (PhD) in Science and Engineering at a Singapore University.
Host Institution(s): The students can choose to do their research work mainly at the –
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR),
- National University of Singapore (NUS),
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Eligibility for SINGA:
• Open to all international students
• Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
• Good skills in written and spoken English
• Good reports from academic referees
|Organization||SINGA : Singapore International Graduate Award|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Salary||The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually (4 years), to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination|
|Deadline||1 December 2020|
How To Apply
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports (ALL transcripts need to be in English translation)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement (Optional).
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Address Singapore