25 Faculty Positions at the Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE). IITE is a University established under Gujarat State Act. It is a unique University working in the field of teacher education in the country.
- Post Graduate Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce.
- G. Degree in Education (M.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks. (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- D. Degree in Education.
Assistant Professor- Physics
Assistant Professor Chemistry
Assistant Professor- Any subject from Life Science
Assistant Professor Mathematics
- Post Graduate Degree in Science with Subject of Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Any subject from Life Science with minimum 55% marks.
- PhD. Degree in Concern Subject or NET/SET in Concern Subject. Desirable: B.Ed. /M. Ed./M.A. Education
Assistant Professor- English
Assistant Professor Geography
Assistant Professor- Gujarati
- Post Graduate Degree in Arts with Subject of English/Geography/Gujarati with minimum 55% marks.
- PhD. Degree in Concern Subject or NET/SET in Concern Subject.
Desirable: B.Ed. /M. Ed./ M.A. Education
Assistant Professor Education
- Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/Science (M.Sc.) with minimum of 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization
- P.G Degree in education (M.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks.
- Ph. D. Degree in Education or NET/SET in Education
Assistant Professor- Physical Education
Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
Assistant Professor Performing Arts
Postgraduate degree in Performing Arts with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
Assistant Professor-Fine Arts
Postgraduate degree in Fine Arts with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
Assistant Professor Communication Skills
Postgraduate degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
Assistant Professor- I.C.T.
PG Degree in IT/ Computer Application from UGC recognized institutes/ Universities with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Desirable: Ph. D. In Concern Subject (for all above disciplines)
Salary: As per position Applied ranging between I.N.R. 32,500/ – I.N.R. 1,00,000/-
Commencement of Online Application 05/07/2021
Website closure for submission of online application 15/07/2021
Tentative dates for Interview of eligible candidates between 19/07/2021 to 24/07/2021
- These posts are purely temporary and on a contractual basis for 11 months
- No Other benefits will be given.
- Applications are to be made online. No need to send a Hard Copy of the Application and other documents to the office.
- If necessary elimination test will be arranged.
- The deadline for the online submission of the application is 15.07.2021.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||I.N.R. 32,500/ – I.N.R. 1,00,000/- (As per Institute norms)|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|