The AXA Research Fund offers up to 25 Post-Doctoral Fellowships to outstanding researchers. All research institutions willing to host Post-Doctoral Fellowship candidates that are registered in the AXA Research Fund database will be receiving our two bottom-up calls for applications.
Fellowship value: up to €130,000
Duration: 18 to 24 month
- Environmental Risks
- Climate change.
- Natural hazards & disaster risk reduction.
- Urbanization & Resilience, Transport and Road Safety.
- Sustainable Food and Water Management.
- Life Risks
- Ageing, dependency and long-term care.
- Chronic diseases.
- Well-being and prevention.
- Public Health & healthcare systems.
- Socio-economic Risks
- Insurance and its influence on the Macroeconomic environment.
- Geopolitics and the dynamics of international relations.
- Sustainability of public & private welfare systems.
- Future of financial markets (low interest rate environment, climate economics).
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- The technological revolution’s Social & economic impact (Medical digitization,
- Health innovation, Energy transition, Finance, Internet of Things, Social
- Tools and novel approaches to scientific modelling (Bioinformatics, Data
- Data privacy & Cyber-security, ethics, values & regulation.
- Artificial intelligence & learning.
- Human behaviors and cyber-physical interactions.
- The AXA Research Fund partners with academic institutions only.
- Host institutions must be registered in the AXA Research Fund’s database.
- Only applicants without a permanent academic position are eligible.
- The applicant must have been awarded the first PhD (or equivalent doctoral degree) before the beginning of the Post-Doctoral grant and within the 3 years preceding the deadline for the submission of their research proposal.
- The eligibility period may be extended for up to 6 years in the event of documented career breaks.
|Organization||AXA Research Fund|
|Subject areas||Environmental, Social|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 15, 2017|
For Further Details: Click