26 Post-Doctoral Fellowships Paris Region Fellowship Programme
The Paris Region Fellowship Programme (ParisRegionFP) is strengthen the research capacity and international influence of the Paris Region, in France. Main challenges of the 5-year programme starting in January 2021 are:
- Recruit a total of 52 international leaders of all nationalities at post-doctoral positions in research and innovation, covering a large panel of disciplines;
- Provide intersectoral mobility, specifically created professional training and career development measures for these experienced researchers.
The first call with a deadline in October 21, 2020 will recruit 26 researchers for 2-year post-doctoral fellowships. The researchers will design and implement their original research project in a first-class research group of their choice belonging preferably to one of the 13 “Domain of Major Interest” (DMI) labels endorsed by the Paris Region.
The DMIs are key research sectors on which the Paris Region focuses policy support and investments to strengthen its international attractiveness and intersectoral mobility:
- Mathematical science incl. interactions, data science;
- Astrophysics and conditions for the appearance of life incl. space observations, planets, exobiology;
- Computer science incl. security, communication, artificial intelligence;
- Porous solids science applied in renewable energy, environment, health;
- One Health incl. infectiology, vaccines
- Air quality incl. environment, health, public policy;
- Life sciences incl. microfluidics, imaging, Big Data;
- Longevity and aging incl. geriatrics, gerontechnologies, social aspects;
- Heritage and ancient materials;
- Digital humanities;
- Gene therapy and genetics;
- Quantum technologies;
- Arabic and Islamic history, society, culture;
The educational and research programme will be implemented by leading universities and 20 extra-academic partner organisations, covering actors from prestigious culture-related organisations and human resource actors to large industries and SMEs in various economic sectors.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions Grant Agreement n° 945298-ParisRegionFP.
|Subject||Biochemistry, Biophysics & Biomedics, Mathematics & Computing, Computer Sciences, Decision Sciences, Mathematics|
|Deadline||Oct 21, 2020|
|Salary||4740€/ month gross and supplementary budget for research and travel expenses|