Guest Faculty at the SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH (EVENING) COLLEGE, University Of Delhi (DU)
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates along with their self-attested testimonials for filling up of the Guest Faculty for a fixed duration as prescribed by University of Delhi.
Advertisement No. SBSEC/Teaching/2020/125
Total Number of Positions: 60
Post of Assistant Professor
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Post(s)|
Eligibility and Qualifications:– The minimum qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor is Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a
concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign
Salary/Emoluments: Pay Band Rs. 57,700/- in Pay Matrix Level-10.
Applications (with passport size photograph) on prescribed format stating qualifications 12th standard onward may be sent to the Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 by Speed Post.
An indicative list of such documents is as follows:
1. Proof of Date of Birth (Class 10th Certificate);
2. Caste Certificate, if applicable;
3. PwBD Certificate, if applicable;
4. Certificates/testimonials for all the academic Degrees/Diplomas/Certificate Courses, as indicated in the online
proforma by the applicant;
5. NET/JRF Certificate;
6. Experience Certificate duly issued by the parent office, which should
clearly indicate the break period, if any;
7. No Objection Certificate from the employer including vigilance clearance if applicable;
8. Any other certificate of academic/research distinction;
9. Research Publications in original etc. as per uploaded or filled in the application form;
10. M.Phil. and Ph.D. dissertations/thesis, if applicable.
|Salary||As per VI Pay Commission)|
|Eligibility||Masters / PhD in relevant disciplines + Experience|