The Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, Department of Neuroscience at University of Sheffield are seeking to appoint three highly motivated clinical trainees interested in neurology research to help deliver experimental medicine clinical trials, including genetic therapy trials, in the field of motor neurone disease (MND).
About the position:
- These posts are patient facing, and therefore require the implementation of good clinical practice.
- The appointee will focus medical graduates who want to gain experience in translational neuroscience research.
- The appointees can be pre- or post-MRCP
- The posts offer a comprehensive experience of clinical academic Neurology, working alongside internationally renowned Clinicians and Neuroscientists.
- The appointee will have the opportunity to learn the principles and practice of experimental medicine clinical trials.
- This posts will be based at the state of the art Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience (SITraN)
- These posts are fixed-term for a period of 1 year, with opportunities for extension.
- Candidates are expected to be highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals wishing to excel in both clinical and academic training and with the ambition to be amongst the next generation of leading academic Neurologists.
How to apply:
|Organization||University of Sheffield|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||17th May 2021|