Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT) is inviting applications for 3 research fellows to be involved in the highly interdisciplinary program within the Marie Sklodowska-Curie COFUND project “MultIscale precision therapies for NeuroDEvelopmental Disorders MINDED”. The program is funded by the European Commission with the Grant Agreement.
About the program:
- MINDED will use a multiscale technology approach, integrating Nanomedicine, Molecular Neurosciences and Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics, for the development of novel diagnostic, imaging and therapeutic interventions for NDDs.
- Selected MINDED fellows will also benefit of a specific training in business development, to facilitate the clinical integration of biomedical products, through internships at the European Medicines Agency and various EU and US companies.
Duration: MINDED fellows will be appointed with a 2-years contract.
- Applicants should hold a Doctoral Degree (or at least 4-years of full-time equivalent research experience) in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Psychology or closely related fields.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and write a research proposal, and have outstanding career record.
- Applicants must have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the last 3 years preceding December 15th 2019.
- Applicants must be Experienced Researchers as per the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions definition: at the time of recruitment, applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or, if the applicant has does not have a doctoral degree and is not in the process of completing one, they should have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience (Full-Time Equivalent Research Experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would allow them to pursue a PhD)
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
How to apply
- Apply online
|Organization||Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia – IIT|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Psychology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th December 2019|