The Computer Architecture Research Group, Division of Computer Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology is inviting application for PhD student positions in Computer Architecture.
About the research:
The topic of position will be related to our research activities which investigate high performance and energy-efficient solutions pertaining to one of the following three topics:
- memory subsystems
- interconnection networks, and
- domain-specific acceleration, with emphasis in near memory processing.
- Applicant must have a MSc degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in a related field with a good foundation in computer architecture.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, self-propelled, energetic, independent and with a well-developed analytical problem-solving ability.
- Candidate must possess good communication skills in English (literal as well as oral).
- Candidate must have good hardware design and programming skills are required.
Apply online (Ref 20210352), written in English. The application should be attached as pdf-files, as below:
- CV including previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust and two references
- Personal letter (1-3 pages)
- Copies of bachelor and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
|Organization||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Subject areas||Computer Science/Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th, September 2021|