30 Master Mind Scholarships: Master’s Degree Programme: 30 Master Mind Scholarships: Master’s Degree Programme
A new scholarship program, Master Mind Scholarships has been launched by the Government of Flanders.
The aim is to promote the internationalization of the Flemish Higher Education.
Number of Scholarships: 30 to 40
Nationality: open for students from all countries.
There are a number of scholarships reserved for students from certain countries:
A number of Universities are participating in this scholarship programme as host institutions. Some of them are:
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Other University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences) that are a part of it are:
- University College Ghent
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Karel de Grote University College
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- PXL University College
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- LUCA School of Arts
Subject Area: Master’s Degree Programmes offered at participating Institutions
- The student would be awarded a scholarship of maximum €8,000 per academic year.
- A maximum €11o.8 per year can be asked by the Host Institution as tuition fee.
- One academic year for a Master programme of 60 ECTS and
- Two academic years for a master programme of 120 ECTS.
- The applicant applies to take up a Master degree programme at a higher education institution in Flanders, ‘Flemish host institution’.
- The applicant should have a good academic record/potential.
- The applicant should meet all academic entrance criteria, including relevant language requirements, for entering the Master programme in question offered by the Flemish host institutions.
- The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution would not be eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The application cannot be done directly.
- The application needs to be submitted online by the Flemish host institution.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- The deadline for applications varies.
- The internal deadlines set by the Flemish Host Institution, which is earlier (1st February-22nd March 2019) should be checked.
|Organization||Government of Flanders|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the participating universities|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
|Deadline||April 30, 2021|