40 Short Visit Grants by Polish National Commission, UNESCO: With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the developing countries & to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology & Engineering Education at AGH University of Science & Technology in Krakow have placed at the disposal of certain Member States.
No of Fellowships: Forty (40) fellowships of six (6) months duration.
The selected candidates of these fellowships will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research program in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering.
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations.
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus organized for fellows by the UNESCO AGH Chair.
- Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN
- A one-time special allowance of 1600 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland,
- International travel expenses
- Candidatures should be submitted by the invited Member
- Original applications in duplicate must be channeled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country & communicated to Mr Stoyan Bantchev, Chief, Participation programme and Fellowships Section to UNESCO mailing address. An advance copy of the application should be sent by fax (33.1) 45.68.55.03 or by e-mail unesco3(at)agh.edu.pl; s.bantchev(at)unesco.org; firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Applications should have imperatively the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
- UNESCO fellowships application
- Two photographs attached to the applications (4×6 cm);
- Certified copies (in English) of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/ PhD obtained; and,
- UNESCO certificate of language knowledge, duly completed by a relevant authority, if the mother tongue of the candidate is not English.
- Two (02) letters of recommendation from someone related to the candidate’s work, as well confirming the candidate’s qualifications.
Last Date: Deadline for submission of applications is 14 April 2017
|Organization||Polish National Commission, UNESCO|
|Fellowship Level||Any Level|
|Country||UNESCO member countries|
|Subject areas||Science, Technology and Engineering.|
|Deadline||14 April 2017|