45 Scientists Positions at NABI: NABI (National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute) is recruiting scientists of highest calibre and potential at various levels.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, is an autonomous R&D Institute under Government of India, Department of Biotechnology.
Further Details: The number of faculty positions in the fields of Agricultural, Food & Nutritional Biotechnology is given below:
|Positions||Pay band Rs./-||Grade
* Likely lo be revised as per 7 Pay Commission, Govt, of lndia.
Total No of Positions: 45
Areas of specialization as essential qualifications:
Research experience will be calculated as follows:
- For PhD degree experience will be calculated from the award of the PhD degree.
- For MD/M.tech/M.E the experience will be calculated from the date of the award of degree.
1 Agricultural Biotechnology and Molecular Biology:
- Food Safety and Quality
- Food Stability
- Food Processing and Design
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Nutraceutical and Phytochemicals
- Nutritional Biology
The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format available at our website (see the link below) or can be obtained by post from “Administrative Officer, National AgriFood Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali – 140306 Punjab, India”.
Note: This is a rolling advertisement. Applications can be submitted any time till November 30, 2017. Applications will be screened in two batches, first on May 31, and second on Nov 30, 2017.
|Salary||As per Regulations|
|Eligibility||PhD in relavant disciplines|
|Deadline||Nov. 30, 2017|