The University Of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. University strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge.
About the Program: The aim of the PhD program is to provide research training in a manner that fosters the development of independent research skills in candidates.
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Economics and Law,
- Agriculture, Land and Food Science, Veterinary Sciences,
- Science, Engineering, Information Technology and Architecture,
- Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine and Biomedical Sciences,
- Clinical research in the following – Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Veterinary Science
- Hold Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- Overall GPA 5.65 on the 7 point scale is required.
- Should have relevant research component.
- English Proficiency must be good.
How to apply
Fill in the online form
Enquiries for International students
UQ Graduate School
Phone: +61 7 3346 0511
Online Enquiries: www.uq.edu.au/international/enquiry
|Organization||The University of Queensland|
|Subject areas||Arts, Science, Engineering, Social Science, Business, Economics, Information Technology, Architecture, Veterinary Sciences|
|Deadline||Rolling (can be applied anytime of the year)|
Reference: Click here
- Name of Organisation Field Value