Assistant Professor and Postdoctoral Fellowship at National University Corporation Hokkaido University, Japan
About the Program
ICReDD Inokuma group promote joined research in computational, information and experimental sciences and also
- Synthesis of macromolecules with atomic scale precision.
- Estimation of macromolecular conformations by theoretical calculations and experimental validation.
- Molecular structure analysis.
- Management tasks of the ICReDD.
Subject areas: Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry.
Requirements: PhD and experience in research and publication and the management of the ICReDD.
Salary/Fellowship: According to the rules and regulations of the Hokkaido University. Possibly starts from April 1st, 2021
Application must be sent to e-mail address (icredd.hokudai.ac.jp) with following details
- Curriculum vitae should be included-Name, current address, telephone number and Email address, Date of Birth, academic history, degree(s), license, career history, awards, membership of organizations.
- Research activities, original scientific papers, book chapters, other publications, presentations in scientific meetings, awards, and other relevant activities.
- Major publications minimum five with summary, role, number of citations.
- Proposals for future education and research at ICReDD (Two A4 pages or less)
- Two refences with full details
Inquiries/ Other Important Information: Contact Assoc. Prof. Yasuhide Inokuma Institute for Chemical Reaction Design and Discovery.
|Fellowship Level||Assistant Professor and Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry|
|Fellowship amount||According to the norms of Hokkaido University.|
|Deadline||Open until filled|