5 Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships: 5 Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships
Level of study: Undergraduate
Host Institution: University of Melbourne
Nationality: International and Australian Students
Subject Areas: all disciplines
The University of Melbourne was established in 1853.
It has been consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world. It is ranked as number one university in Australia and number 32nd in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-2018).
Scholarship Value: Up to $5,000 – $10,000 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
Number of Scholarships: 5
- The applicant must be a female undergraduate student living at Janet Clarke Hall
- The candidate would be selected on the basis of:
- the information provided in the application
- the academic transcript
- the first degree from a recognized university
- disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability
- socioeconomic status and
- are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but was not able to cover the study expenses
- financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential
- The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974.
- This code should be used so that their results can be reported to them.
- Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The applicant should apply via the College website.
Application Deadline: 5 Jan 2021
|Organization||University of Melbourne|
|Subject Areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for domestic and international candidates|
|Deadline||5 Jan 2021|