University of Turku invites applications for 5 Postdoctoral Researcher positions in Science and Medicine. The focus of the Turku Collegium for Science and Medicine (TCSM) is to institute a multidisciplinary, interactive research platform for young dynamic scientists in Science and Medicine. This includes studies in the mathematics, informatics, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, geology, geography, medicine, biomedicine, dentistry and their equivalents.
- Digital futures
- Cultural memory and social change
- Children, young people and learning
- Drug development and diagnostics
- Sea and maritime studies
Duration: 3 year
Starting date: January 1, 2018
- Applicants from any area within Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Medicine with outstanding potential and established excellence in research will be considered.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree, which may not have been completed more than 5 years ago at the time of accepting the position.
- Applicant’s PhD degree must be completed by the end of the application period and applicants are also expected to have attained other academic achievements.
- Applicant must demonstrate some international research experience.
Salary: in accordance with the university salary system for teaching and research personnel; 3 326, 61 €/ month
- Applications to be submitted via the electronic application form of the University of Turku. Include the following:
- Degree certificates
- List of publications
- Personal statement/motivation letter where the applicant is asked to describe his/her scientific background and research interests and how they relate to the research activities at the University of Turku.
|Organization||University of Turku|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Medicine|
|Fellowship amount||3 326, 61 €/ month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||March 15, 2017|
More information about the postdoctoral positions
- Total Jobs 8 Jobs
- Address Finland