Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the Posts of Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics) under Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance.
Remuneration: Level 7 (Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-) (Total emoluments at minimum of the scale Rs. 44900/- plus DA as applicable per month approximately.
Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on normal closing date. Not exceeding 35 years for Schedules Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/U.T. Government Servants upto 5 years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’
- Degree in Electronics Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization.
- Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization.
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics Engineering from a recognized University (Registered before 31.05.2013) plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization.
- Master’s Degree in Science (M.Sc.) in Electronics or in Physics with Electronics from any recognized University.
- Inspection and quality assurance of aeronautical items during development and production, such as communication, Radar, Air Navigation, Electronics Test Equipments and Electronics components.
Probation: Two years
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Subject areas||Electronics Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||As per GoI norms|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||29 October 2020|