The Department of Information and Computing Sciences at the Utrecht University is looking for a PhD candidate to conduct research on explainable and accountable affective computing for mental healthcare scenarios in Social and Affective Computing group.
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, and/or fields related to the project focus;
- Applicant must demonstrate interest or experience with processing of audio/acoustics, vision/video or natural language;
- Applicant must have experience with machine learning, affective computing, information fusion, multimodal interaction;
- Applicant must possess demonstrable coding skills in high-level scripting languages such as MATLAB, python or R;
- Applicant must possess excellent English oral and writing skills.
Apply online including:
- Cover letter describing the reasons behind interest in the position (a one-page)
- A full academic CV
- A copy of MSc thesis (if available)
- Contact details of two references
|Subject areas||Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 January 2020|