The Dairy Processing Technology Centre (DPTC) is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced researcher to work on a number of target projects in the area of Cheese Research. The position will be funded through the Career-FIT PLUS programme, a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND.
About the program:
- Career-FIT PLUS aims to enhance the training and mobility of Experienced Researchers (ERs) through the undertaking of individually-driven, industry-focused research training projects which will be interdisciplinary and focused on the domain areas of the eligible Technology Centres and Technology Gateways in Ireland.
- Two Calls for Proposals will be launched under the programme, with the objective to recruit 50 Fellows in total.
- The Career-FIT PLUS fellows will be employed by the eligible host institutions for a period of 36 months, including a mandatory secondment of up to 12 months to the partner companies.
- International mobility – Experienced Researchers of any nationality who have not resided or carried out their main activity in Ireland for more than 12 months in the three years prior to the Call deadline are eligible to apply and, if successful will gain experience in a different innovation eco-system, broaden their professional networks, acquire new skills/experiences, and develop and grow on a personal level.
- Intersectoral exposure: Based on previous experience, most of the applicants’ research experience will have been accumulated in an academic setting. Interdisciplinarity: Technology Centres and Gateways will provide the fellows with the unique opportunity to work in interdisciplinary innovation teams.
- The selected fellows must be able to communicate to the requisite standard through the English language. A statement confirming same by the host institution will be required as part of the endorsement of the application.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Food Science and Technology; Food Chemistry; Biochemistry; Microbiology; Process Engineering; PAT; Environmental Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||19th December 2019|