50 Masters University Twente Scholarships
UTS, stands for University Twente Scholarships. These are scholarships for outstanding students, from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente in Netherlands.
Number of Scholarships: 50
Note: 2 scholarships would be awarded to UTS recipients: Kipaji Scholarship and Professor de Winter Scholarship. These scholarships have additional requirements.
Nationality: Open for all nationalities
Scholarship Location: Univesity of Twente, The Netherlands
Level of Study: Masters Degree
Deadline: 1st of February /1st May (annually)
Subject Areas: Qualifying Master’s Programs offered at the University are as follows:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- The scholarship value ranges between € 3,000 – € 25,000 for 1 year.
- In the case of a 2-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the 1st year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to qualify for a UTS, the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- The program applied for should starts in the academic year 2019/2020;
- The applicant should have been provisionally admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programs
Note: After completion of the application process, it may take up to 8 weeks before the applicant receive the results.
- The applicant should not have graduated from a UT graduate program
- The applicant should comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
- The applicant should have the following score to qualify for the English Language test requirement :
- IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
- The student is not eligible for a Dutch study grant
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that the applicant should belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of their class
- The Round 1 applications open on 1st October
- The Round 2 applications will open on 1 February
The applicant should already be provisionally admitted to one of the qualifying Master’s programs in order to apply for this scholarship.
How to apply: Application can be done online.
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for both EU/EEA and non EU/EEA applicants|
|Deadline||1st February and 1st May|