Six (06) PhD Students – Dynamics of Conventionality (Humanities)
6 PhD students – Graduate College 2212 “Dynamics of Conventionality at the Research Training Group 2212 “Dynamics of Conventionality (400–1550)” (Philosophical Faculty), University of Cologne.
Job ID: 200921-403307
- Independent research activities for the purpose of a doctorate.
- Participation in the planning and implementation of events (conferences, workshops, colloquia).
- Participation in the obligatory events of the graduate school and class 9 of the artes Graduate School of the Humanities.
- Possibility of a doctorate in a structured and interdisciplinary and internationally networked doctoral program
- Diverse and equitable work environment
- Support with the compatibility of work and family
- Flexible working time models, divisible full-time positions
- Extensive training opportunities
- Offers as part of company health management
- Participation in the KVB major customer ticket
The positions are to be filled part-time with 25.89 hours per week from April 1st, 2021 (limited until March 31, 2024.
- Excellent university degree in one of the subjects involved in the college
- a clearly profiled medieval focus
- Interest in interdisciplinary exchange
Please send your detailed application with attached evidence for the qualifications you are looking for
- Curriculum vitae (CV),
- Relevant certificates,
- Letter of motivation to the extent of one page,
- A 6-page synopsis of the planned doctoral project
exclusively by e-mail (summarized in a pdf file) under the Reference number Wiss2009-14 to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The application period ends on November 15, 2020.
|Organization||University of Cologne|
|Fellowship amount||As per Uni. regulations|
|Deadline||November 15, 2020|