6 PhD Studentships at City University London’s
For 2016/17 entry, the School is pleased to announce up to 6 studentships in Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering at School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering within the City University London,
Duration of study: 3-year doctoral studentships
Key Research areas::
- Computer Science- Human‐Computer Interaction Design; Adaptive Computing Systems; Machine Learning; Geographic Information Science, Software Reliability.
- Civil Engineering- Civil Engineering Structures; Civil Engineering; Fluid-Structure Interaction.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering – Systems and Control; Biomedical Engineering; Photonics and Instrumentation.
- Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering- Turbulence and Flow Control; Fluid Dynamics; Fluid-Structure Interaction; Multi-Scale Flow Technologies;
The students will be selected on the basis of academic achievements and the potential to conduct cutting edge-research.
- A 2.1 honours degree or merit level Master’s degree (or an international equivalent)
- For International students: 6.5 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent
|Organization||City University London|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,|
|Eligibility||UK, EU and international graduates|
26th May 2016
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should include the following in the applications:
- Application form
- 3 page research proposal
- Proof of degrees / academic qualifications
- Proof of English language proficiency
- 2 confidential references (1 of which should be an academic reference).
Compiled the above documents into a single document and send to email@example.com