Université Paris-Saclay offers International Master’s Scholarship Programme for Academic Year 2017-2018. University seeks to promote access to its master’s degree programmes to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to attend.
Number of Scholarships: 160 scholarships will be awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Duration: 1 or 2 years, depending on the initial admission level (M1 or M2)
- 10,000€ per year
- maximum 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses
- Newcomer international students, maximum 30 years old the year of acceptance.
- International students living in France less than one year, enrolled into a student programme that does not confer a degree.
- International students living in France less than 01 year, taking language classes that do not confer a degree (type FLE or other).
- Students who have already studied in France within an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (type Erasmus) are considered eligible.
- Selected students will automatically receive by email a link to an online application form that they must fill in.
- Upon receiving the email, student willing to apply will be requested to complete the online application form and to compulsorily provide the names of 2 references, ready to submit a letter for the candidate (professors, internship coordinators).
- Each of the two referents provided by the candidate will receive an email with a link to an online recommendation form. They will be requested to complete and validate this form prior to closing day of the scholarship call.
- The candidate will automatically be informed when each referent has validated the form.
- The application will be considered complete when the two recommendation forms have been validated by the two referents.
- The scholarship selection process is organized into two waves.
- The Scholarship Application Deadline for each wave will be sent by email to all students concerned.
- Wave 1: Students must ensure their application file is completed and the references are provided before the beginning of March at the latest.
- Wave 2: the application file is expected to be completed before the end of April.
Results announcement dates:
- Wave 1: Early April 2017
- Wave 2: Mid-June 2017
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||10,000€ per year|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
|Deadline||Early March and End April|
For Further Details: Click