7 PhD programs at the University Of Brescia: The XXXII cycle of PhD programs has been established, with administrative headquarters at the University of Brescia, for the following 3 year PhD programs for Academic Year 2018/2019.
44 scholarships will also be provided and 11 will be reserved for foreign students.14 places are non-scholarship. Following are the programs:
- The Institution and the Enterprise: values, rules and social responsibility: Business and Law (in partnership with the University of Bergamo)
- Biomedical Sciences and Translational Medicine
- Molecular Genetics, Biotechnologies and Experimental Medicine
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Civil, Environmental, International Cooperation and Mathematical
- Technology for Health
- Proram is open, with no citizenship limitations.
- Applicant must hold a specialist or Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree (equivalent degree awarded by a foreign institution).
Required Documents & Academic Qualifications
- Identification document: identity card or passport with clearly indicated document number, issuing body, place and date of issue, photograph, personal details, expiry date;
- Curriculum vitae (undersigned by the candidate)
- Admission applications can be submitted from 21 July at 09:00 (Italian time) and no later than 13:00 (Italian time) on 30 August .
|Organization||University Of Brescia|
Biotechnology, Biomedical Sciences, Engineering, Business and Law
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 August (yearly)|