8 Project Assistant posts are available at CSIR-National, Environmental Engineering Research Institute for One Year. The engagement is purely on a temporary basis which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance/conduct of the appointee.
The Project Assistants shall be working at CSIR-NEERI, Chennai. The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration. The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIR/NEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would therefore not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible applicants, willing to undertake field visits and stay in the field as per the project requirement must send
- their bio-data in the prescribed format (annexed and also available at www.necri.res.in) supported by the copies of documentary proof for date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, etc. to e-mail id: email@example.com on or before August 31, 2020 and also need to show the same (originals) at the time of on-line (virtual) interview for verification.
- Only shortlisted candidates by the local screening committee will be called for the on-line (virtual) interview.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualifications need not apply.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- Air, water. wastewater & soil analysis and ability to prepare scientific reports with proficiency in computer knowledge and local language (Tamil)
- Project 1: National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring, G-l-2470(l No.)
- Project 2: Environmental Quality Assessment (EQA) of the Beach Resort & Theme Park Site, C-7-2487 (2 Nos.)
- Project 3: Preparation of Compendium on Environmental Statistics in UT of Puducherry, G-I-2533 (1 No.)
- Project 4: Assessment of Dust Emissions and Distance Criteria from Stone Crushing Industry in Tamil Nadu,
- Proposed Study (2 Nos.)
- Project 5: Air Quality Monitoring and Delineation of Mitigation for the Palava Dynasty Historic Shore Temple.
- Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu Proposed Study (2 Nos.)
- Age Limit: For PA-II 30 years, for PA-III 35years (relax for SC/STs and OBC as per Govt, rules)
- B.E B.Tech (Civil/Chemical Engg) with Computer Literacy OR M.E/M.Tech (Environmental Chemical Engg) with Computer Literacy OR M.Sc. (Chemistry) with Computer Literacy
Remuneration: Rs. 35,000/- per month OR 31,000 per month
|Type of position||Project Assistant|
|Subjects||Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engg, Environmental Statistics|
CSIR-Nationai, Environmental Engineering Research Institute CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai-600 113
|Closing date||August 31, 2020|
- Total Jobs 6 Jobs
- Full Address India
- Address India