|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Subject areas||Hydrology, Geology, Geophysics|
|Fellowship amount||9300-34800 + 5400/- Grade Pay|
Number of Posts:
Hydrologist (Class-II) in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana- 01
Geophysicist (Class-II) in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana- 01
- At least 2nd Class M. Sc. Or M. Tech. in Geology / Geophysics from recognized University / Institution.
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric or higher qualification with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Age: Not less than 20 years and not more than 42 years as on last date of submission of application to the Commission’s office i.e. 08.03.2016.
- For evidence of age: The Matriculation certificate or equivalent academic certificate thereto is the only acceptable document.
- Hard copy of online application form
- All photocopies of certificates
- Two passport size photo (same as scanned on online application form) for admission to the examination.
- Commission’s office at Bays No. 1-10, Block–B, Sector-4, Panchkula by post or by personal delivery by close of office working hours.
Register and Apply here: Click
For Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of Patiala, Sector – 8, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91-172-2584414 and State Bank of India, Sector – 10, Panchkula Helpline No. +91-172-4569046.
For Further Details: Click