85 scholarships for under- and post-graduate studies in Romania, by means of selection of application files organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research (MECS in Romanian), in keeping with Romanian current legislation.
General Introduction: To promote Romanian language and culture, the Ministry of National Education wants the beneficiaries of the scholarships should study only in the Romanian language.
- Political science,
- Administrative sciences,
- Education studies,
- Romanian culture and civilization, journalism,
- Oil and gas,
- Agricultural studies,
- Veterinary medicine,
- Citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence).
- Priority is given to citizens from non EU states with which Romania does not have cultural and education cooperation agreements.
To get all the necessary information about the scholarships (conditions, necessary documents, enrolment calendar) and to submit their application files, the candidates should apply directly to:
- the Romanian diplomatic missions accredited to the candidate’s country of origin or of residence or to
- the diplomatic mission of candidate’s state of origin accredited to Bucharest
Salient Features: The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free-of-charge in students hostels, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within the limits of the sums available for this purpose),
Financial support – a monthly amount representing :
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for the under-graduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- RI737126839CN the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for post graduate students (doctor’s degree) 3rd cycle.
|Organization||Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), Ministry of Education and Scientific Research (MECS in Romanian),|
|Fellowship Level||PhD, Masters, Bachelors|
|Subject areas||Political science, social science, journalism, medicine, arts, architecture|
|Fellowship amount||65 EURO for undergraduates per month|
75 EURO for post graduates (master degrees and specialization) per month
85 EURO post graduate students (doctor’s degree) per month
|Eligibility||citizens of non EU countries|
|Deadline||15 March 2018|