The University of Twente is offering 9 PhD positions on Analog and RF Integrated Circuit Design at the faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS). The positions are available in Professor Bram Nauta’s Integrated Circuit Design (ICD) group focuses on various aspects of analog and Radio Frequency (RF) Integrated Circuits (IC).
- RF CMOS Circuit Design
- Analog Circuit Design
- Analog to Digital Conversion
- Digital to Analog Conversion
- Frequency Synthesizer Design
- Mixed Analog / Digital Signal processing
- Applicant must be highly motivated and an enthusiastic researcher (F/M).
- Applicant must hold M.Sc. degree with excellent grades in Electrical Engineering, with a specialization in Analog or RF design.
- Applicant must be an independent and original thinker with a creative mindset.
- Applicant must be a fast thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Applicant must have good team spirit and like to work in an internationally oriented environment.
- Applicant must possess fluency in English.
Apply online and include the following:
- A brief letter of interest and motivation to apply for this position, including the date from which he/she will be available (the start date is negotiable);
- CV (listing the time of education/degrees and work experience and any relevant scientific publications).
- The e-mail addresses of two references that may be contacted, who are familiar with academic work and can judge your potential to be a PhD student.
- If English is not the native language, a document stating either an overall band score of 6.5 in an academic IELTS-test (International Language Test), or an internet based TOEFL (TOEFL-iBT) with a score of at least 22 for each of the four categories.
- Copies of exam results (both bachelor and master) and certificates.
- Copies of (up to 5) scientific works, including master thesis.
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Subject areas||Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12 July 2019|