Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance at the University of Luxembourg invites applications for 9 PhD (Doctoral Candidate) positions (m/f) in Economics. The University is a multilingual, international research University. Reference number is R-AGR-3077-10-C.
The positions are available for 14 months initial contract (Fixed- term); extendable to 36 months.
Work duration: 40 hours/week (full- time)
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in Economics or quantitative Sociology.
- Eligible for the Doctoral Schools: Economists must (be near to) hold a degree equivalent to a Research Master.
- Applicant must have background in at least one of the three fields: migration, inequalities and labor market.
- Applicant must possess Good English language skills.
- Applicant must be keen to work in an inter-cultural and international environment and capable to work independently and as part of a team; must be curios and self-motivation.
Following documents in English are required along with application form.
- Letter of Motivation (describing how applicant meets the selection criteria).
- Motivation letter clearly highlight the preference for up to three topics listed above or of applicant’s own research topic, indicating the priorities and explaining the choice.
- Publication list (if any)
- 2 recommendation letters
- Copies of diplomas/transcripts with grades (with English translation).
|Organization||University of Luxembourg|
|Subject areas||Economics, Law, Sociology, Finance|
|Deadline||30 September 2016|
For Further Details: Click