WIRL COFUND Fellowships are open to applicants across all disciplines. WIRL COFUND Fellowships aim to provide career development opportunities for outstanding scholars at a relatively early stage of their careers.
Fellows will deliver a significant piece of independent, interdisciplinary research, and associated research outputs as well as participating in an advanced programme of training and mentoring designed to equip them for a role as a future research leader.
In order to further develop their skills and experience, Fellows are also encouraged to undertake a secondment to another organisation in order to gain experience in research outside Warwick.
WIRL-COFUND will build on the successful training model developed in the IAS fellowship programmes to bring together early career researchers from around the world into an interdisciplinary research environment. WIRL-COFUND fellows will be expected to undertake research in an area that is linked to one of the Warwick Global Research Priorities.
The first call for applicants is now open and will close on December 16, 2016. In the first round of applications up to nine fellowships will be available.
- Applications must be submitted via the University of Warwick online application system.
- Please see the Call Documents section for further guidance and how to apply.
- If you have additional queries please email WIRL.COFUND@warwick.ac.uk.
- The date for determining the eligibility for the transnational mobility rule is no longer the deadline for applications and will now be 8th May 2017.
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (study/ work etc.) in the UK for more than 12 months in the three years prior that date.
- 24-months, full-time employment contract to deliver research outputs, participate in the Leadership training programme and undertake a period of secondment;
- Basic Salary £30,500 per annum (subject to employee tax, national insurance and pension deductions at national rates)
- Personal research budget of £1,000 per annum (for consumables, conference attendance);
- Relocation expenses up to £1,700;
- Workshop budget of £1,000
- Secondment budget of up to £3,000
- Benefits including annual leave, pension provision, maternity/paternity leave, and social security as applied in the UK
|Organization||University of Warwick|
|Application deadline||December 16, 2016|