Aarhus University PhD Program: There are multiple PhD positions available under different projects at Aarhus University located in Denmark.
- Within the application round one can apply for various projects, but GSST selection committee only evaluates 1 application per applicant per project.
- If you submit more than one application for the same project, GSST reserves the right to evaluate only the latest received application.
Type of PhD Scholarships offered
1. 3-year PhD fellowships: This type of PhD fellowship is offered by the Graduate Schools of Arts, Aarhus BSS, Health, and Science and Technology.
2. 4-year PhD scholarships: This type of PhD fellowship is offered by the Graduate Schools of Arts, Aarhus BSS and Health
3. 5-year PhD scholarships: offered by the Graduate Schools of Aarhus BSS, Health, and Science and Technology.
4. The Industrial PhD Programme: The Industrial PhD Programme is a joint study programme between a university and a company or institution in the public or private sector, and is organized by Innovationsfonden
Research themes of the University:
- Animal Science
- Computer Science – incl. Bioinformatics at BiRC
- Environmental Science
- Food Science incl. Horticulture
- Mathematics incl. Science Studies
- Molecular Biology and Genetics incl. Molecular Medicine
- Physics and Astronomy incl. Science Education
There are 4 yearly application deadlines. The deadlines are the same for both applications on open calls and specific projects:
|Closing dates||Review of applications|
|1 Feb||Feb – March|
|1 May||May – June|
|1 Aug||Aug – Sep|
|1 Nov||Nov – Dec|