Applications are invited for Postdoc Research Fellowships at Academia Sinica (AS). All applications must be submitted to Department of Academic Affairs and Instrument Service (DAAIS) by the applicant’s principal investigator (PI) between August 1 and September 1, yearly.
Under this program, there are two types of fellows:
- Distinguished Academia Sinica Postdoctoral Fellows
- Regular Postdoctoral Fellows
Applicants with a PhD degree conferred after the January of 2013 or 2011 are eligible to be the candidates of (Distinguished) Academia Sinica Postdoctoral Fellows or (Regular) Postdoctoral Fellows respectively. There will be a two-year grace to a female applicant on qualifications mentioned above if giving birth after receiving PhD degree.
- Both fellowships are provided with US$ 23,830 to US$ 34,350 as base annual salary
- initial appointment 2-year term; renewable based on satisfactory performance review; full-time research position
- Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Academia Sinica Postdoctoral Fellows:
- Applicant must have PhD degree obtained within last 4 years from local or foreign universities with exceptional record of publications and proof of excellence in independent research.
Regular Postdoctoral Fellows:
- Applicant must have PhD degree received within last 6 years from local or foreign universities with exceptional record of publications.
- Application documents to be submitted online
- copy of diploma
- Research plan
- Reprints of publications
- Three letters of recommendation.
|Organization||Academia Sinica (AS)|
Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences
|Fellowship amount||Varies according to the experiance and qualifications|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st August and 1st September, the second round between 15th January and 1st March.|
- Name of Organisation Field Value