Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), a premier laboratory of the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications from meritorious Indian Nationals for award of Research Fellowship as Research Associate (RA) & Junior Research Fellowships (JRF). Age Limit is maximum 35 and 28 years for RA and JRF respectively as on date of interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Research Associate (RA)
Disciplines: Material Science / Mechanical engineering
Number of positions: 01
- PhD in Material Science / Mechanical Engineering having expertise related to design analysis and testing of additive manufacturing components and advanced composite materials related to aerospace application to achieve light structures OR
- B.E./M. Tech in first division in Materials, Mechanical, Additive Manufacturing discipline with minimum three year post M.E./M. Tech experience in research and design related to aircraft structures using advanced composite materials.
Desirable: Additive Manufacturing, and Associated materials, Advanced composite materials related to airborne structural application.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Disciplines: Electronics & Communication Engineering; Aeronautical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Number of positions: 09
- B.E / B.Tech. in First Division with valid GATE score OR M.E / M.Tech, with First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels
Procedure for attending Walk-in-Interview
- Interested candidates with required qualifications are invited to apply online via website
- Candidates registering and submitting their online applications successfully may appear for Walk-In-Interview on dates as mentioned above at ADE, DRDO, Raman Gate, Suranjandas Road, New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru – 560075.
- Only candidates are allowed entry inside the campus and will be permitted through Raman Gate only (Reporting time 0800-0830 Hrs on 05 Nov 2019 for JRF, 0830 Hrs on 06 Nov 2019 for RA)
- Online Registration Starts on: 30 Sep 2019
- Online Registration ends on: 20 Oct 2019
|Organization||Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Fellowship Level||Technical positions|
Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Fellowship amount||Research Associate: Rs.54,000/- per month
Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- per month
with applicable HRA and medical facilities
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||20 Oct 2019|
- Total Jobs 34 Jobs
- Full Address india
- Address India