Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships (AIUS): The University of Adelaide offers a scholarship program for commencing international students undertaking undergraduate study. Scholarships in this program have the following conditions:
- Available for commencing international undergraduate students only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years;
- Up to 40 scholarships available each year;
- The selection process for the AIUS is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. University will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level which is the equivalent of a GPA of 6/7 (85%) for a scholarship.
Terms of Scholarship
- Scholarships are only available for commencing international students. Students who have already commenced their studies at the University of Adelaide are ineligible to apply.
- Scholarships are available for study in any discipline except Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience).
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and in certain cases country of citizenship and program of study may also be taken into consideration. Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application.
- The University reserves the right to vary the awards, or not to offer scholarships if applicants have not achieved the level of academic achievement to merit the awards.
- Up to 40 scholarships will be available and scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Candidates who have applied for, or will apply for Australian permanent resident status are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application.
|Organization||University of Adelaide|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||International Students may apply|