Monash Business School at Monsah University offers one of the most generous Fellowships available to PhD students in the world. The school has initiated this Fellowship to attract the very best research students in the world.
Scholarship value: $200,000 AUD (approx. $155,000 USD); an annual full-time stipend, ($30,000 p.a.); relocation allowance; health insurance; annual international student fee; post-doctoral employment for a one-year period
Duration: 4 year Advanced PhD and Research Fellowship Program; includes a 3-year PhD component and one year of post-doctoral employment (subject to the satisfactory completion of PhD study).
About the program:
- The Advanced PhD program enables scholars to complete independent research under the guidance of leading academics across one of the school’s key research themes.
- The program includes coursework and training skills in addition to the delivery of your major thesis.
- This unique fellowship program also guarantees post-doctoral employment, enabling you to launch your academic career.
- This program provides the opportunity to undertake rigorous research training across one of our three key research areas, explore to some of the world’s most pressing intellectual and practical challenges.
- Applicant must hold Ist class honours or the equivalent from the existing qualifications.
- Expressions of interest for 2018 entry into the Advanced PhD program are welcome and can be emailed to email@example.com
|Subject areas||Business studies|
|Fellowship amount||Open to all nationalities|