Agricultural Economics Research Centre, University of Delhi invites applications on the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for the following temporary faculty/teaching positions (Assistant Professor; Associate Professor).
Total number of posts: 03
- Assistant Professor: PB-3 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-(prerevised). Basic pay Rs.57,700/- per month approximately (Level-10 under 7th CPC) with admissible allowances
- Associate Professor: PB-4 + Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/-(prerevised). Basic pay Rs.1,32,400/- per month approximately (Level-13 under 7th CPC) with admissible allowances
Associate Fellow (Assistant Professor) (2)
- Consistently good academic record with at least Second Class or minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Differently abled categories candidates) in Master’s Degree in Economics/Econometrics/ Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics from an Indian University or equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Must have qualified NET (National Eligibility Test) or an accredited test (state Level Eligibility Test) – SLET/SET in the relevant field. However candidates who have been awarded PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC Reg 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Minimum of three years of post-Ph.D teaching/ research experience in Economics/Statistics/ Agricultural Economics in a recognized Institution or University.
- Proven ability to draft good quality research reports. Copies of at least two published Research Paper(s) / Reports may be submitted alongwith application.
- Proficiency in data processing, analysis and computer skills. In particular, proficiency in software such as MS-Excel, MS-Word, Power-point, E-Views, Stata, R etc is highly desirable.
- Age: Below 40 Years (As on 30th May, 2019)
Fellow (Associate Professor) (1)
- A scholar with Good academic record and a Ph.D. Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics from an Indian University or equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST/Differently abled categories candidates) marks at Master’s level.
- Minimum of eight years of post-Ph.D experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in recognized Economic/Statistical journals.
- 10 years of experience in conducting and/or leading research work in Economics/Econometrics/ Agricultural Economics/Statistics/Agricultural Statistics and field surveys in a reputed organization of higher learning/research.
- Age: Below 45 Years (As on 30th May, 2019)
|Organization||University of Delhi|
|Subject areas||Economics/Econometrics/ Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics|
|Fellowship amount||As per rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||30th May 2019|