Akron Guarantee Scholarship: USA: Akron Guarantee Scholarship: USA
Application Deadline: No seperate Application
Nationality: open for all
The University of Akron is a public research university in Akron, Ohio.
Level of study: Undergraduate
The university is part of the University System of Ohio and it focuses on industries such as polymers, advanced materials, and engineering.
Subject area: any subject area offered by the university.
- The applicants who have a high school GPA of 3.00 or higher AND an ACT score of 20 or SAT score between 1020-1050 or higher qualify for the award.
How to Apply: online
- In order to be enlisted in the program, the applicant must first enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- After that,he/she will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Official transcripts of the previous school attended
- Previous degree certificate
- Copy of passport
- Applicants must provide proof of English proficiency by meeting the minimum score from one of the following acceptable tests:
- TOEFL iBT:71
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo English Test (DET):95
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced):169
- PTE: 48
- GTEC CBT/GTEC :1126/1135
Duration of the program: 4 years
Scholarship Award Value: $1,000 to $7,500 per academic year. In total, the program ranges from $8,000 to $34,000 over four years.
|Organization||University of Akron|
|Subject Area||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||$1,000 to $7,500 per academic year|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|