Ambizione grants are offered by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF). The grants are aimed at young researchers who are keen to conduct, manage and lead an independent project at a Swiss higher education institution.
The grants are open to qualified researchers from Switzerland as well as excellent researchers from around the world. The grants are also available to non-professorial teaching staff at higher education institutions under Ambizione.
- salary of the grantee and project funds
Duration: 04 years (maximum)
- Applicants must hold a PhD or have completed their medical studies (Staatsexamen or equivalent exam).
- Applications may be submitted no later than 04 years after completing the Ph.D. (The date of the examination, respectively the defense of the Ph.D. thesis is the relevant date).
- Applicants who have completed their medical exam and have done clinical work for at least 03 years after completing their studies (specialist certification by the FMH is an advantage) may submit an application no later than 9 years after completion of the medical exam.
- The research activity of at least 1year after the Ph.D., respectively after the medical exam undertaken at an institution different from the one where the Ph.D. was obtained, respectively the medical degree was received.
|Organization||Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)|
|Fellowship Level||Research grants|
|Subject areas||Medical Sciences, Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 November 2021|
For Further Details: Click
- Total Jobs 8 Jobs
- Address Switzerland