Amsterdam Merit Scholarships (AMS)
The University of Amsterdam (UvA) aims to invite the world’s brightest students to its scholar community. Outstanding students from external to the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS).
Candidates wishing to apply for Amsterdam Merit Scholarship programme must meet following requirements:
- Be fully admitted to a degree course at University of Amsterdam which is registered at the Central Register of Higher Education Programmes (CROHO).
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for funding under studiefinanciering, the Dutch system of study grants and loan.
- For more information about general application requirements, please consult the individual programme descriptions at uva.nl/international for study programmes taught in English, or www.uva.nl/onderwijs for study programmes taught in Dutch.
- Studentship continuation is not guaranteed when a fellow changes his or her degree programme.
- Be admitted to either Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at University of Amsterdam for the first time. Candidates who are admitted for a second degree programme at the University of Amsterdam are not eligible for AMS.
- Be able to fulfill with Dutch visa regulations.
- Be enrolled at the UvA as a full-time student for academic year and the programme for which scholarship is awarded.
- The candidate should not be receiving a another scholarship for the same period of study as the AMS scholarship.
- Scholarship continuation for following year(s) of study depends upon satisfactory study progress.
- The programme you like to apply for might set extra conditions such as academic and language requirements. Please follow theses links to see the faculty information.
Students interested in an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship should contact faculty or international school offering the study programme of their interest for futher informations.
- Academic Medical Centre (AMC)
- Amsterdam Law School (ALS)
- Economics and Business
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- College of Communication (Bachelor’s)
- Graduate School of Communication
- Graduate School of Child Development and Education
- Graduate School of Humanities
- Graduate School of Social Sciences (GSSS)
|Organization||University of Amsterdam|
|Level||Bachelor’s or Masters|
For further information Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value