Anhui University Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS)
Chinese Government Scholarships―Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by MOE to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Program Eligibility Conditions
- citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- -not registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year;
- -bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Applicants directly apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program.
- Recommended candidates must finish the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students.
- A package of complete application documents (Please check Application Documents for the detailed checklist.) must be submitted to the designated Chinese universities before the deadline.
NOTE: CSC does not accept any individual application other than the recommended applications from the designated Chinese universities. Applicants should consult the designated Chinese universities for the instructions of the CSC Online Application System for International Student sand Agency Number.
Required Application Documents (in duplicate)
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships（in Chinese or English）.
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current college / school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
The above documents should be bound on top left corner (in duplicate) and sent directly to the designated Chinese universities, who will forward the nominated documents to CSC before April 30th. No application documents will be returned.
|Organization||China Scholarship Council (CSC)
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Only open to non-Chinese nationals|