ANU (Australian National University) College of Business and Economics invites applications to award up to ten 50% tuition scholarships known as International Graduate Scholarship (ANU College of Business and Economics). The awarding of scholarships are highly competitive and is available to international students who are applying for admission to an ANU College of Business & Economics postgraduate coursework program for the first time.
ANU (Australian National University) will be awarding one scholarship to a student from Latin American, European, Asian, South East Asia and from Eurasia while the rest five scholarships will be open to applicants from all regions of the world.
- Candidate should be an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependents of the staff of ambassadorial or consular missions are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should receive an offer of entrance into a postgraduate program offered by the College to begin in teaching time for which they are applying for this award.
- Candidate should start a postgraduate coursework within the College during the intake for which they have applied for scholarship.
- Candidate should not have received this scholarship previously from ANU College of Business and Economics.
The Scholarship provides funding for 50% of the international student tuition fee for up to a year (2 semesters) of a full-time postgraduate coursework program offered by the College.
How to apply:
Aspirants must first submit an application for admission to their program of choice at the University for the applicable semester. Once application for admission is filed, candidates may then opt to register for scholarship consideration.
|Organization||Australian National University (ANU) College of Business and Economics|
|Subject areas||Any Discipline|
|Fellowship amount||50% of tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||22 March 2019|
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value