Apply online Scientist positions at CSIR-CFTRI
Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites online applications from Indian citizens who are bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic and qualified Researchers/Professionals in order to contribute towards Nation’s development by pursuing in-depth R&D in the diverse areas of Food Science and Technology to fill up the following scientific positions.
There are 25 Scientist Positions (Total Emoluments 94,253/-, 32 Years Upper Age as on Feb 6, 2020), 3 Senior scientist (Total Emoluments 1,09,016/-, 37 Years Upper Age as on Feb 6, 2020) and 3 Principal scientist (Total Emoluments 1,67,935/-, 45 Years Upper Age as on Feb 6, 2020). Total Emoluments mean approximate total emoluments per month on a minimum of scale including House Rent Allowance as admissible in Mysuru HQs.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our official website *(See below). No other mode of application will be considered.
How to Apply
If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online and should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions for online filling of the application carefully.
Online Application will be available on CS1R-CFTRI website. Open from 08.01.2020 (10.00 a.m. onwards) and Closes on 06.02.2020 (till 05.00 p.m).
- It is mandatory to take the print out of the successfully submitted online application form, sign the same and attach the self-attested mandatory documents & photo. The print out of the application along with the relevant documents must reach CSIR-CFTRI on or before
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (one Hundred) only wherever applicable may be deposited through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corplD-299364
and a printed copy of e-receipt of the same must be enclosed with the application. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Women/Regular CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- To avoid the last-minute rush, candidates are advised to pay the online fee (if applicable) and apply online at the earliest. All further announcements/details pertaining to this process/updates/corrigendum/addendum etc. will be published/provided only on CFTRI official website from time to time.
NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED. The Helpdesk contact (0821-2514433) mentioned on the website for online application is for resolution of operational issues related to online submission of application form only.
- Advertisement No. Rec 119/2019
- Advertisement for Scientific Positions
- Date of commencement of Online Applications I : 08.01.2020 (from 10:00 A.M)
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 06.02.2020 (upto 5:00 P.M)
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy Applications 21.02.2020
- Address India
- Total Jobs 43 Jobs
- Address India